|The mission of LIFE-WORK PLANNING CENTER is to increase the self-sufficiency of women and their families.|
LIFE-WORK PLANNING CENTER:
- is a Pre-Employment Program for women and a Minnesota Displaced Homemaker Program. We serve women in transition, including Displaced Homemakers; Non-Displaced Homemakers; Latina Women and Youth; and Women transitioning from Welfare to Work.
- provides a supportive environment where you can gain pre-employment skills and define what is important to you.
- services include Workshops, One-to-One Peer Counseling, Computer tutoring, Resources & Referrals and Advocacy.
- serves individuals in Blue Earth, Brown, Faribault, LeSueur, Martin, Nicollet, Sibley, Waseca and Watonwan Counties.
- is sponsored in part by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development; area United Ways; and individual contributions.
Quick Links :