- Wanting change in your life?
- Needing to improve your computer skills?
- Exploring education, work, or apprenticeship options?
- Wanting assistance in identifying who you are and what you want to do with your life?
- An individual who has been dependent on a family member’s/partner’s income but because of loss of that support due to separation, divorce, death or disability of family member/partner must now solely support yourself?
Our program offers a supportive environment where you can:
- Gain pre-employment skills
- Explore career/job options
- Gain confidence in your ability to make decisions and set goals
- Gain computer skills
- Define what is important to you
- Increase self-confidence
- Become self-reliant
- Identify interests, skills, values, and strengths
- Increase your ability to communicate assertively
- Understand your personality type and why that’s important
- Improve resume and cover letter writing skills
- Improve job interview or job-seeking skills