- Experiencing a time of transition or wanting a change in your life?
- Exploring education, work, or apprenticeship options?
- Wanting to identify your strengths and what you have to offer?
- An individual who has been caring for home and family, but because of a personal loss, such as separation, divorce, death or disability of a partner, must now support yourself?
Our program offers a supportive environment where you can:
- Gain pre-employment skills
- Explore career/job options
- Gain confidence in your ability to make decisions and set goals
- Define what is important to you
- Build self-confidence
- Identify interests, skills, values, and strengths
- Increase your ability to communicate assertively
- Present your work history in the most effective way
- Improve interview and job search skills