What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form and/or comment on our blog. When filling out forms on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a survey or other site feature
- To send periodic newsletter emails. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter email.
The Life-Work Planning Center uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
The Life-Work Planning Center does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.